Exclusive Hire Rental in Bucolic Surroundings
Longueville House and its unique facilities is available for bespoke private rental self-catering groups of up to 28 guests, taking over 13 beautifully appointed bedrooms for a minimum stay of two nights and three night during summer months.
In self-catering mode, Longueville House runs informally, pared back without the usual guest dining and housekeeping services.
The house is owner occupied with William and Aisling living onsite, keeping a keen eye on their business and caring for their property.
It's the ideal venue for those preferring space and privacy with a laid-back vibe. There’s plenty to do outdoors - on-site activities such as badminton, volleyball, fly fishing and falconry.
The self-catering Courtyard Mews (located behind the Manor House) with five bedrooms/bathrooms, is in use simultaneously and may also be booked should extra bedroom space be required.
Email - email@example.com for or a bespoke quotation.
• 13 Double Bedrooms, all ensuite, sleeps up to 28 guests.
• Quality bed linen, fluffy towels, luxury guest toiletries.
• Breakfast room & dining room with ample linen, china, cutlery and glasware.
• Fully stocked kitchen for food preperation and cooking.
• Contact details of approved catering company provided on request.
• Large South Facing Drawing Room with Open Log Fire.
• Smaller Cosy Family Den with Gas Fire, TV & Board Games.
• Well stocked library and bookcase.
• More on-site guest bedrooms available if required, supplementary charges apply.
•Host meet and greet on check in, providing show around, demo on how things work.
There is ample and free WiFi throughout the house, and plenty of car and coach parking.
Whatever way you book Longueville House, we can help organise a packed schedule around your party’s theme, whether it’s an Angling Affair on the Blackwater, Mid Summer Dawn Chorus Walks, Falconry on the Lawn, Autumn Mushroom Forays, Fun Packed Activities within the Parklands, or even a Horsey Horde on for a Hunt, just ask… At the end of the day, there’s this magnificent 18th century mansion to come home to.
The estate has several dogs on-site for guest’s enjoyment, however Longueville House does not accommodate any pets indoors - no matter how 'well behaved!'
Longueville House is a smoke-free zone. Guests may instead enjoy a puff on our "Smoke Walk". Back in the day, gentlemen smoked their cigars and pipes, taking in the delightful views while strolling this unique scenic loop walk.