Civil Weddings, Partnerships, Humanist Weddings and Blessings are all warmly welcomed in Longueville with several spaces for your ceremony to choose from.
Outdoor lovers may choose to wed on the Front Lawn overlooking a Wild Flower Meadow, an Orchard or in our Victorian Walled Garden. All of these settings naturally provide a fitting backdrop and a welcome sense of informality.
For the more weather cautious we’ll manage your plans just as splendidly indoors with two approved Georgian rooms of varying sizes with gorgeous views in which to wed and seating up to 30 guests comfortably.
For on-site Civil Weddings there is some paperwork usually administered from the outset.
On site ceremonies are only available to exclusive hire and resident couples.
There are several Church of Ireland and Roman Catholic Churches within an easy 10 – 15 minutes’ drive from Longueville House. We will provide you with a list.
• Red Carpet Welcome Upon Arrival
• Personalised Printed Menus
• Cake Stand and Silver Cutting Knife
• Table Centrepieces: Fresh Flowers from our Garden and Candleabra and arranged around the public spaces on the ground floor.
• Preferred Supplier List
• Complimentary Car Parking
• Garden Furniture, Canvas Deck Charis, Rugs, Cushions, Patio Lanterns & Torches