Civil weddings, Civil Partnerships, Humanist Weddings and Blessings are all welcomed and readily available in Longueville with many versatile spaces for your ceremony, depending on the style of wedding you have chosen. Outdoor lovers may choose to wed in our Stone Courtyard, on the Front Lawn overlooking a Wild Flower Meadow, in the Vineyard, the Woods, an Orchard or our Victorian Walled Garden. All of these settings naturally provide a fitting backdrop and welcome sense of informality. For the more weather cautious we’ll manage your plans just as splendidly indoors with three approved Georgian rooms of varying sizes and gorgeous views in which to wed seating 20, 45 & 70 guests respectively. For on-site Civil Weddings there is some paperwork usually administered at the time of initial wedding booking. A set up fee of €500 applies for both on-site indoor and outdoor ceremonies.
There are several Church of Ireland and Roman Catholic Churches within an easy 10 – 15 minutes’ drive from Longueville House. We will provide you with a list.
• Red Carpet Welcome Upon Arrival.
• Dedicated Wedding Coordinator.
• Personalised Printed Menus.
• Table Centrepieces: Fresh Flowers from our Garden, Candelabra, Tealights.
• Garden Furniture, Canvas Deck Charis, Rugs, Cushions, Patio Lanterns & Torches.
• Bar Extension until 1am & fully serviced basement entertainment.
• Preferred Suppliers
• Sunday Lunch Tasting Bride & Groom
• Complimentary Car Parking attendant on arrival.
• Cake Stand & Knife with cake cutting service.
Enquire to celebrate your special day at Longueville House