Civil weddings, Civil Partnerships, Humanist weddings, blessings and creeds are all welcomed and catered to here. There will be some legal paperwork that needs attention and is this is usually attended to around the time of initial wedding booking with the house. In Longueville, outdoor lovers may choose to wed in a stone courtyard, on the lawn, in the vineyard, a hay filled meadow, a clearing in the woods, an orchard or walled garden. Any one of these settings naturally provide a fitting and welcome sense of informality. Outdoor set up fees apply .For the more traditional bride, a little more weather cautious – we’ll manage your plans just as splendidly. Should you decide to marry indoors, there are three approved wonderful Georgian rooms of varying sizes with gorgeous views in which to wed seating 20, 45 & 70 guests respectively. Indoor room hire and set up fees apply.
Click Here for civil ceremony layout
There are plenty of Church of Ireland and Roman Catholic churches within an easy 10 – 15 minutes’ drive of Longueville House. We will provide you with a list.
The Finer Details
We’re happy to provide the following details at no extra cost to you –
• Rolled out welcome carpet
• Use of entire 500 acres grounds for photographs & activities
• Personalised menus and table plans
• Fresh floral table arrangements from our gardens
• Cake stand & knife & cutting service
• Silver candle a bras & tea lights on tables
• Wedding lighting and decorations in Turner Room and Basement
• Garden furniture, canvas deck chairs & tennis chairs, Rugs & cushions
• Patio lanterns & torches
• Free Wifi throughout the house
• Fully serviced entertainment area for late night partying
• Ample car & bus parking with attendant
• A full list of wedding service suppliers/partners.
We can provide you with a helpful list of complimentary services such as Masseuse, make-up artists, hairstylists, manicurists, musical recommendations from jazz to traditional, DJ’s, florists, cake makers, magicians, photographers, Videographers, Stylists, transfers & limousine rentals, solemnisers, and celebrants.